This feature adds a large number of new images to the game. Now ever enemy in the game except one has a unique image. I also updated the credits menu to better credit the artists and to link back to websites where you can find their works.»
This update fixes several issues that players have brought up, but doesn’t add any new scenes.»
This update adds the f/f version of the drider bad end. The m/f version still needs to be done.»
This update adds the m/m version of the farm scene bad end (which is very different from the other reasons, because I felt like it). The scene now supports all four pairings.»
This update adds the f/m version of the farm scene bad end (now has a version for every pairing but m/m which should come soon). It also adds a new status effect called “charm” which can cause a character to attack their own team. Three new abilities apply charm, “charm”, “dominate” and “angelic glimpse” the first two are wizard abilities while the third is a shapeshifter ability.»
Hotfix that resolves a bug where the final boss fight doesn’t run properly.»
The “Temple of Uvhor” scene has been rewritten (while maintaining its basic structure). There is now more dialog and description as well as a potential bad end sex scene in which the player character becomes the temple champions slave.»
This patch is focused on improving existing content. This is in line with my plan to get the game into a finished state, free from common bugs or placeholder content. It rewrites the elven amazon scene and removes some of the placeholders. It also goes through basically every scene in the game and fixes a lot of typo and unclear wording. To continue with that cause, it also adds a “Report Issue” link right below the scenes author (at the top right). Clicking this will send you to the bug tracker and automatically generate an issue report template with some information. You can then easily fill out the specific issue. This can be done anonymously without having to login to anything.»
This patch adds some new features to work with the module system. Modules now have a list of the items they modify displayed in the data overview. If data has been modified unnecessarily the author can revert it to its original state (the state in the core game) by going to its editor page and hitting the new revert button. Minimizing the number of edited items should help prevent conflicts between mods.»
This version adds in a new server side mod system. Anyone can now create a mod in the editor. When mods are marked as public they will show up in the mod list where players can activate them. This is of course, highly experimental. Hopefully this will let people use the editor constructively and easily share their creations. If people are intrested (feel free to mention it in the comments) I can work on a guide for how to make mods. But several people have maanged to figure out how to use the editor simply by minimicing what is already in the game.
- New mod system
- A few example mods
My old hosting provider killed their free plan and this blog died with it. It has now been migrated from ghost to jekyll which should make it much easier to keep online. I will post some news about actual game updates soon.»
This bug fixes a major bug that prevented the editor from saving properly. It also attempts to make the map more screen reader friendly. Finally it fixes several misspellings.»
Another content patch which adds a new scene to the game. This one takes place at the farm area. I also added a downloadable version at Mega. The downloadable version unfortunately does not work on Chrome so if you want to play offline please use Firefox.»
This update adds the first version of the main boss scene, the demonic fortress. It also adds another batch of new sprites to the game. Finally it moves the gameΓÇÖs combat damage calculations into tooltips to shorten the output of the combat log.
- Added new art for elves, soldiers, lord of the forest, thralls, bandits and fanatics.
- Fixed some typos in the combat system.
- Details about damage calculations are now tooltips.
- Added the Demonic Fortress scene.
This update adds several usability features to the user interface which I have been meaning to add for some time. Notably hotkeys and scrollbars that work with touch. It also adds some significant changes to combat and quite a few new abilities.
- Added Hotkeys to scenes and combat. You can now use the number keys to select the nth button.
- Switched scrollbars to browser default scrollbars. These don’t necessarily look as nice but they should work better on cell phones and be easier to click.
- Reworked damage bonus and damage resistance systems. Damage resistance is now a multiplier instead of a linear number and willpower will now reduce lust gain.
- Added several new abilities
- Wizard - Ray of Weakness, Sweet Cloud, Tempting Illusion, Illusory World
- Fighter - Iron Will, Pain is Power
- Shapeshifter - Succubus Form, Slime Form, Dark Elf Form, Minotaur Form
- Removed the wizard abilities extinguish flame and warmth because they were basically useless.
- Moved the shapeshifter ability sexify from tier 3 to tier 2.
- Items in the editor can now be divided into categories for organisational purposes.
- The editor is now a bit better at resolving changes made in different tabs. If you work in two different tabs everything should work fine as long as you don’t edit the same piece of data. No guarantees though.
- Added a new data type triggers which are used to modify basic game rules but are currently fairly limited.