Another update that brings in a new type of editor. The game now has a status effect editor you can find it here. Status effects created in the editor can then be applied by the new add status effect in the ability editor. Besides that it has some new abilities, some bugfixes, and some ui changes.
- Added status effect editor.
- Added the ability to apply a status effect from the ability editor.
- Fixed the shapeshifter’s tentacle abilities to make their effects work. Also added messages to make it more clear how the grapple works.
- Added a few new abilities to shapeshifter that were created through the new ability and status effect editor.
- Fixed a typo where dodge was misspelled in combat.
- Fixed a bug where characters would dodge their allies abilities such as guard.
- Added a scroll-bar to combat when their are more than 3 characters on the screen.
- Map now supports up to six characters (which is intended to be the eventual limit for characters in a party, I still need to write the system to deal with excess characters though).
- Added a hover highlight to the ability selector in the levelup menu to make it more clear how to select abilities.
You can play the new version at the normal link chosen.adultrealms.com. Note this link is always available from the menu icon in the top right corner of the blog.
If you discover further bugs or have other feedback on the version feel free to comment here, on any forum where I have a thread, or email me at email@example.com.