This updates main change to gameplay is a modification of the party system to address concerns with getting too many allies too quickly. Player’s will now only be able to use a number of their companions in combat at any time. This number increases as you reach further areas. You can switch out which companions are active and which are in reserve from the map. It also adds some graphics to said map and a texture to the game’s background.
- Party is now split into active and reserved companions.
- Players may now only have a certain number of active companions, which increases as you progress through the game.
- Added party manager system to map area.
- Added Images to the map system.
- Added a background texture to the game.
You can play the new version at the normal link chosen.adultrealms.com. Note this link is always available from the menu icon in the top right corner of the blog.
If you discover further bugs or have other feedback on the version feel free to comment here, on any forum where I have a thread, or email me at email@example.com.