This version makes some pretty major although not yet very heavily used changes to the editor. Unfortunately these changes might also break some things, so be sure to look out for bugs. The primary addition is a new script editor. Logic options in scenes are now created in this script editor rather than being hardcoded into the game. In the future I would like to add the ability to create transitions and ability effects in the script editor as well. I also intend to document the API for scripting.
- The demon summoned in the demon cultists scene is now consistent across the scene.
- New script editor
- Logic effects are now based on scripts.
- Can now create variables at the scene level.
- Can add characters to the battles or to the party from variables.
- Can control the gender of characters created through variables.
- Transitions can be conditional.
- Fixed a bug with scene diagram generation (the bug was actually caused by a chrome update, for once it’s not my fault.)
You can play the new version at the normal link chosen.adultrealms.com. Note this link is always available from the menu icon in the top right corner of the blog.
If you discover further bugs or have other feedback on the version feel free to comment here, on any forum where I have a thread, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.