This update adds some new content as well as several new systems. The content is centered on the new farm location and an expansion to the old caravan scene.
The systems change how difficulty works in the game by adding three difficulty settings. It also adds a time system which slowly ramps up difficulty. This gives players a strategic tradeoff between going more slowly and collecting more resources or rushing through to try to keep difficulty low. Bad outcomes at certain events can also cost time (for example being knocked unconscious might cost you a half a day).
Finally the update adds additional visuals to the game. Images can now be added inside the editor and added to characters in the game. The majority of enemies still do not have graphics but some like bandits now do. The layout for the graphics is still quite experimental so some feedback on this would be great.
- Added new location the farm and a new scene the witch’s hut.
- Expanded caravan scene with several new results and a new option.
- Standardized variations in difficulty into two scores, the rewards multiplier and the difficulty multiplier.
- Added a time system. Visiting Areas will take time which will raise the difficulty multiplier.
- Added three difficulty modes. Easy, normal and hard which alter the difficulty and rewards multipliers.
- Adds images to certain enemies in combat.
- Can now add images in the editor.
- Fixed a bug involving loading games.
- Fixed several typos
You can play the new version at the normal link chosen.adultrealms.com. Note this link is always available from the menu icon in the top right corner of the blog.
If you discover further bugs or have other feedback on the version feel free to comment here, on any forum where I have a thread, or email me at email@example.com.